1) So, first of all, I made a Facebook page for the label:
FACEBOOK PAGE
So you can go like that :P
2) I'm always looking for submissions, but I'm looking to put together an album pretty soon. If anyone is interested in submitting a track, email touitsurecordings@gmail.com :D
A few guidelines and other points:
>Preferably Hardcore tracks please B-) it's very unlikely I will pick anything else, possibly trance or handsup but DEFINITELY no dubstep xD dat aint mah ting :P
>Doesn't have to be mastered, it will be done for you by the awesome Ranzor:P
>Will be available as a free download as will all Touitsu releases
>Bootlegs and sampling tracks are allowed
>You can submit as many tracks as you want
> Make sure your track is .wav if it hasn't been mastered
So happy submitting kids :D
3) I did a DJ set for Japan AniMix 2 which was on the 19th-20th January, it's on Mixcloud with a download link (.zip including tracklist and .mp3 for the mix OR just the .mp3 alone as some people could not extract the .zip :P) and I will upload it to YouTube eventually...
MIXCLOUD LINK
4) MORE RADIO EVENTS WOOP WOOP, I've done another set for Doujindance 2nd Strike which will take place on 27th February-1st March. They'll be giving out coupon codes for their webstore in the chat so head over to http://www.doujindance.com to check if you want to get any goodies :D
Some pretty big names are on the lineup such as JAKAZiD, Hommarju, XIO and more as you will see belowwwww :)
So until next time I post something, see ya later noobs :P

